Who are Talent Acquisition Group?
The Talent Acquisition Group (TAG, LLC) are experts in assessing your company’s’ recruitment needs, locating top recruitment personnel, building high performance talent acquisition teams, and creating effective recruitment strategies and processes. In addition, we offer assessment of your application tracking system, or integration of new systems if needed. TAG can also conduct interview skills and candidate assessment training for hiring managers and support staff. Let us position your organization to compete successfully for high level talent in a hyper-competitive market.
Assessing Recruitment Needs
Locating Top Recruitment Personnel
Building Talent Acquisition Teams
Creating Recruitment Strategies and Processes
Assessment of application tracking system
Interview Skills and Candidate Assessment Training
How can we help you?
When companies are faced with contract wins or requirement needs oftimes there is an urge to run to an RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) company or staffing company to outsource the Talent Acquisition function. Supporting your organizatiuon with high level talent is a critical function of any organization, and should never be handed over to an outside organization.
Going in the staffing company direction results in:
- Recruitment cost that average 25% to 50% above employee levels.
- A short term fix that will morph into a long term expense that leaves your company without an effective exit strategy.
- Contractors who can be moved to other accounts by the RPO company insuring a lack of continuity with your hiring managers.
- A critical team made up of contractors who are temporary and will not effectively integrate into your business units.
- A team managed by your Recruitment Maanger who are in reality employees of another company.
- Contractors who will not bond with the managers they support, and who will always be viewed as non-employees with “no skin in the game”.
- The necessity to sign annual contracts instead of managing your workforce efficiently.
- Recruiters who simply work for an hourly wage with little or no risk regarding your company’s success and growth.
Let the Talent Acquisition Group meet with you and discuss how we can build an efficient recruitment organization which will serve your company’s needs into the future.
Ron Cimino has over 25 years of domestic and international recruiting and staffing experience. For the past 15 years Ron has grown and managed one of the top retained executive search firms in the government contracting space. Prior to starting Innovative Executive Search LLC, Ron was Partner and COO at Paul-Tittle Search Group – an executive search firm in Northern Virginia that has placed many top executives in the nation’s capital region. Before joining Paul-Tittle, Ron held Human Resource management positions with an emphasis on recruitment and staffing for companies that include Sprint International, Chiquita Brands International and GE Information Services. At Sprint, he reduced by half the time needed to fill senior positions and cut the costs by more than half. At Chiquita, he provided recruitment services to divisions in the United States, Central/South America, Indonesia and Europe.
Ron holds a BA in Psychology from Northern Illinois University and a certificate in Behavioral Interviewing. Ron also holds an active security clearance.
Dennis Negran has been a senior executive in Talent Acquisition and Human Resources for 25 years. In that time, he has directed recruitment activities for start-ups, Fortune 500 companies, global organizations and government services contractors. His expertise lies in teaching organizations how to effectively fill their staffing needs for growth, and building their talent acquisition organizations and processes to accomplish their goals.
He has held the following positions:
- Vice President of Talent Acquisition for Vencore
- Director of Talent Acquisition for Vangent
- Vice President for Human Resources / Talent Acquisition for ManTech
- Corporate Director of Strategic Staffing for LaFarge North America
- Direct of Human Resources / Staffing for Harris Corporation
- Director of Human Resources for Chromatis Networks, an optical networking start-up which he grew from 12 employees to over 300 in 12 months. It was aquired by Lucent for $4.7B and was the highest value acquisition in the telecom industry.
Dennis is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University with B.A.’s in Pre-Law and Philosophy, and holds a Masters in English. He attended the Dickenson School of Law in Pennsylvania. He is a native of New Jersey and now resides in Virginia.
Dennis also holds a TS/SCI with Poly.